Thursday, May 28, 2009

2 Years & 3 months Later













No postings since Elijah was born in February 2007. This is a reflection of being a new teacher, being enrolled in a teacher program for 2 years, and not knowing how to download pictures. Now it is May 2009 and I am celebrating another grandson, completing teacher program, a new house in progress, Kelvin's teaching position here in Jemez and the beginning of my summer vacation. I've also learned to download pics. I have so much to be thankful for, and here are some pictures of those special people and places in my life.

3 comments:

sam and katie said...

we are glad you are back!1

Chris C. said...

This is really sweet. It is lovely to see how your family has blossomed. The boys are so handsome and Katie is beautiful but the grandkids are the best. Enjoy them all. Come back to see me this summer. It is cold and blustery today. New snow in the mntns. New baby moose all over the place. It is green and really different now than it was for your early spring trip. That house with all the land off of Huffman is still for sale.

Chris C. said...

Sarah,
I look each day to see what is new in the lives of the NM's but no new posts.
I will tell you that Anchorage is beautiful. About 20 hrs of day light but still chilly (high's are in the 60's). Softball is in full swing and this year I am on 2nd base. I have a very bad L knee though so I don't know how that will pan out. My kids are home soon but not before Hannah turns 21! Nansi got her Nose pierced all because of you!
My mom is anemic and I am going to try to go home on the night of the 16th to spend a few days.Want to join me?
Love and miss you.
Chris